2023 LAR Scholarship
Now taking applications for our 2023 LAR Scholarships. The deadline to apply is Friday, July 21, 2023.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants must be immediate* family member of a REALTOR® or Affiliate member of the Laredo Association of REALTORS® in good standing.
- Eligible students must be either
- a) a high school graduate of the class of 2023 that is attending an accredited university or college in the Fall of 2023. Proof of enrollment will be required.
- b) a student currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in an accredited university or college and plans to continue attending as an undergraduate in the Fall of 2023.
- c) a student currently enrolled as a graduate student in an accredited university and plans to continue attending in the Fall of 2023.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- A current high school or college transcript must be provided.
- A scholarship application must be filled out by eligible participants correctly and neatly along with an essay.
- Only complete applications received with essays by the deadline will be considered.
- Recipients may be required to recite a short acceptance speech.
- Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial status, handicap, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
*Immediate family members have been determined to be the sons, daughters, step-children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren of REALTOR® members. In reference to Affiliate members, this would apply to a staff employee of the company as well.
Date to be awarded: August 15, 2023, at 12:00 pm
Application deadline: Friday, July 21, 2023
Scholarship amount: To be determined at a later time.
Contact person: Monica Y. Martinez, 956.712.4400, email@example.com
Applications must be submitted to: Laredo Association of REALTORS, 107 Calle Del Norte, Suite 21, Laredo, TX 78041 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload the LAR Scholarship Application