2018 LAR Scholarship
Now taking applications for our 2018 LAR Scholarships. Deadline to apply is Friday, November 30, 2018.
Criteria for eligibility
- Applicants must be *immediate family member of a REALTOR or Affiliate member of the Laredo Association of REALTORS® in good standing.
- Eligible students must be either
- a high school graduate of the class of 2018 that is attending an accredited university or college in the Fall of 2018 and will continue in the Spring of 2019 or
- a student currently enrolled as a full time undergraduate student in an accredited university or college and plans to continue attending as an undergraduate in the Spring of 2019.
- Students must be in a good academic standing.
- A current high school or college transcript must be provided.
- A scholarship application must be filled out by eligible participants correctly and neatly.
- Only complete applications received by deadline will be considered.
- Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial status, handicap, sexual orientation or gender identity.
*immediate family member – has been determined to be a son, daughter, niece, nephew, or grandchild of member. In reference to Affiliate members, this would apply to a staff employee of the company.
Date to be awarded: December 20, 2018
Application deadline: Friday, November 30, 2018
Scholarship amount: To be determined at a later time.
Applications must be submitted to:
Laredo Association of REALTORS
616 Leal St.
Laredo, TX 78041Download the LAR Scholarship Application